March 7, 2022
- Add taxonomy questions to third-party assessments and internal surveys. Collect structured data in your assessments and surveys by asking users to select one or more items from your org’s existing taxonomies.
- New widgets in Privacy Central. Get smarter analytics and insights into your program’s performance with four new widgets on Privacy Central’s Overview page: Workflow Intervals; Launch Status Report; New Launch Summary; Time to Launch. These news charts are part of a larger effort to surface the right insights to improve overall program health and productivity. Each chart is interactive, offering clickable bars to unlock additional detail on the underlying data. The supporting information on the launches populating the charts is accessible via the ‘Table View’ (for data underlying the entire chart) or by hovering over a specific bar and clicking (for more discrete / targeted information on that unique bar). The supporting tables offer: (i) launch specific data in line with the Launchpad; (ii) downloadable csv files; (iii) information on all the relevant reviewers and stakeholders; (iv) live links to route the user directly into the launch to take action. The new widgets will not activate by default, and therefore, users must save the widgets to their view via the “Add Widget” action button at top right of the Overview page.
- When custom actions create a Jira issue from TerraTrue, the associated description and launch link now appear in the comments on the Jira issue to keep the information sticky and prevent accidental changesYou can now update the expiration dates of individual third-party assessments
- Improved design and functionality for comments and hyperlinks added to Jira from TerraTrue
- Streamlined navigation and UI on Privacy Central > Recommendations