May 11, 2021
- TerraTrue + Ironclad. This is a game changer. Our new Ironclad integration lets you automatically create launches based on Ironclad workflows and custom fields. You can also send launch and review updates back to Ironclad, so everyone stays seamlessly synced. Head to our help center to learn more.
- We freshened up the look and feel of the Data Spec. The new Data Spec makes it easier to see all your selections at a glance and transfer answers between questions. Let us know what you think!
- We overhauled our customization settings. The new customization settings are faster and easier to use. You should see blazingly fast load times and a new editing window that makes individual and bulk changes a breeze.
- We now automatically invite users to join the discussion on Slack. When you link a TerraTrue comment thread to Slack, we’ll automatically invite the launch creator and reviewers to join the channel. Collaborating with colleagues outside of TerraTrue has never been simpler.
- We have a new and improved Help Center!
- We added a new “date” question type and a “None of the above” option for checkbox and multiple choice questions.
- We increased the maximum description length in custom and third-party questionnaires.
- We added the ability to use markdown to display complex custom fields in Jira.
- You’ll now see status indicators on the third-party questionnaires page that make it easy to track the status of your outstanding invitations.